Форум EmoFans.Ru

Форум EmoFans.Ru > Сайт и форум > Замечания, предложения и новости портала

Замечания, предложения и новости портала Тут принимаются жалобы на работу сайта/форума. Так же сюда сливать все свои предложения по улучшению жизни на форуме/сайте. И еще конечно новости нашего проекта

Результаты опроса: Вам понравился новый дизайн сайта?
Да, очень! 9 29.03%
Нет, что-то тут не так 17 54.84%
Я еще не определился и не привык. 5 16.13%
Голосовавшие: 31. Вы ещё не голосовали в этом опросе

Для участия в обсуждениях необходима регистрация
Старый 16.10.2009, 12:12   #106
Weater
крашенная морковка

Цитата:
Сообщение от Victim
Никакой конкретики нет
тогда не знаю как сказать даже.
Weater вне форума  
Старый 16.10.2009, 13:01   #107
Victim
Тру админ

Weater, Не нравится мне вот это, сделать было бы лучше так! Все просто
Victim вне форума  
Старый 17.10.2009, 18:34   #108
Наст@сия
Заблокирован

Не в обиду.но как в детском саду обои)
Хотя..мило и непринуждающе..
я привыкла к старому )
Наст@сия вне форума  
Старый 19.10.2009, 12:49   #109
эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ..
Да просто мимо проходил

Цитата:
Сообщение от Victim
Че? Расшифруй что ты написала.
ну я имел в виду..что обои на заднем плане которые сейчас кори4негого цвета..надо на другие сменитьони вообше не как..суда не идут...над по ярче чтот сделать и все
эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ.. вне форума  
Старый 19.10.2009, 14:33   #110
Victim
Тру админ

эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ.., Светлее что ли?
Victim вне форума  
Старый 24.10.2009, 17:26   #111
эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ..
Да просто мимо проходил

вообшем я еще раз повторюсь,что эти обои не идут...они НЕ В ТЕМУ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!эх короче я так поняла это трудный случай...
эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ.. вне форума  
Старый 24.10.2009, 17:49   #112
Личный_сорт_героина
Кто эти люди?

Цитата:
Сообщение от эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ..
эх короче я так поняла это трудный случай...
тяжёлый случай это вы,девушка
нельзя же поменять дизайн из-за нескольких мнений
пусть остаётся,главное-чтоб форум таким и остался
Личный_сорт_героина вне форума  
Старый 27.10.2009, 23:27   #113
^ псЫх^
Наш человек

Цитата:
Сообщение от эМкА Йа И Се тЮтЬ..
вообшем я еще раз повторюсь,что эти обои не идут...они НЕ В ТЕМУ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!эх короче я так поняла это трудный случай...
если вам не нравиться ,то не не заходите
^ псЫх^ вне форума  
Старый 29.10.2009, 15:11   #114
25 центов
Заблокирован

В ОПРОСЕ СЛИШКОМ СДЕРЖАННЫЕ ВАРИАНТЫ ОТВЕТА.
ОН ВООБЩЕМ-ТО ОТВРАТЕН,НА МОЙ ВЗГЛЯД.НО МНЕ ПОФИГ,Я ЧАЩЕ ФОРУМ ЮЗАЮ И ЧАТ
25 центов вне форума  
Старый 12.11.2009, 12:19   #115
NeEedlezZz
...carpe diem...

Цитата:
Сообщение от 25 центов
В ОПРОСЕ СЛИШКОМ СДЕРЖАННЫЕ ВАРИАНТЫ ОТВЕТА.
ОН ВООБЩЕМ-ТО ОТВРАТЕН,НА МОЙ ВЗГЛЯД.НО МНЕ ПОФИГ,Я ЧАЩЕ ФОРУМ ЮЗАЮ И ЧАТ
Ты прав))))все стремаются сказать правду
NeEedlezZz вне форума  
Старый 12.11.2009, 12:23   #116
VanilnayaKukla
Да просто мимо проходил

оформление могло бы быть и лучше я думаю....
VanilnayaKukla вне форума  
Старый 12.11.2009, 14:47   #117
Emilly^_^
Да просто мимо проходил

Emilly^_^ вне форума  
Старый 12.11.2009, 15:34   #118
Victim
Тру админ

Цитата:
Сообщение от VanilnayaKukla
оформление могло бы быть и лучше я думаю....
А ты не думай, а сходи и сделай другой, который лучше.
Victim вне форума  
Старый 27.12.2016, 00:43   #119
twecyday
Я тут еще побуду

cheap coach When acquiring Toms sneakers on line, ensure the retail retail outlet which you buy from has shopper details privateness policies to be able to secure guard your very own own security from on line crimes. It is usually critical to examine the retailers qualifications to be able to enable you purchase from a identified vendor. What are you hesitating? Make your shift, and acquire these superb shoes in your dwelling, making your house a paradise. I believe Cheap Toms Footwear won鈥檛 enable you down.http://cheaptomsshoes.ca/ coach purses outlet So as to add convenience and trend on your dog鈥檚 feet you are able to purchase the rather and modish sneakers which are conveniently available in recent times within the marketplace. Although I used to be surfing with the world wide web I found that there is a final clearance sale where they're marketing a lot of pet extras. I just experienced a glance on many of the accessories. Despite the fact that I needed to acquire many add-ons but my priorities had been some attire and some sneakers for my darling puppy! As I constantly contain the habit of putting on a pair of slippers although I am at your home and extravagant and trendy sneakers while I am formally dressed, so I preferred some good and quite shoes for my pet also. Her previous shoes have been worn out and i could not let her feet get spoilt. After i surfed to the footwear I noticed there are numerous sweet and most recent types of pet dog footwear which ended up fairly priced and have been produced with the very best high-quality content. It absolutely was also mentioned quite evidently that they were hand made which gave an additional excellence in the finishing from the sneakers which also ensures that they were designed with serious persistence. The sneakers are very cautiously and carefully manufactured making use of a paw formed type which is known as a last,vans footwear available for sale; and each shoe is alleged to be independently expanded and provided the shape of a paw. The processes of making the pet dog shoes are just similar to the treatments which happen to be made use of in making the footwear which we wear. The only change is the canine footwear are made in little scales exactly where as our sneakers are made in a great deal bigger scales.

coach factory outlet The only real from the pet dog shoes is non-slip which means they are really extremely harmless for our pets and the foothold supplies safety from pricks, heat and cold,affordable converse footwear. The ankle belt is adaptable along with the spongy, gentle and stretchy stocking guard helps to continue to keep the shoe cozily fit into our pet鈥檚 paw which additionally helps you to safeguard the paw from twisting and turning or even the paw popping out on the shoe. cheap coach purses I put an get for a few gorgeous attire and many matching footwear for my pet in the world-wide-web and additional all of the items were transported inside a few times. I had put an order for your Saddle Design and style Designer Pet Shoes which were being priced for 拢 25.99. These have been excellently made and were being matching to several of the attire which I also put an order for,cheap toms sneakers. Now my adorable small pup will even glance very in her new set of shoes simply because these shoes had been made of the fake leather fabric which was also super easy to clean and thoroughly clean,toms shoes coupon. To give far more defense to the dog鈥檚 feet a 鈥渢ongue鈥?is featured between the fasteners. Something which I used to be incredibly individual about just before putting the get with the footwear was which i calculated the paw of my dog pretty meticulously to make sure that the footwear would healthy her extremely comfortably.

coach totes outlet Apparel benefit from a critical position to offer a person presentable not to mention satisfying. Demand for garments there must be, it truly is hard to divest which sadly sporting an excellent gown cruise ships great consequence throughout the other guy or female. Procedure is definitely an evergreen market while brand-new apparel not forgetting unique strategies created for satisfies is usually introduced every single remaining few of decades. All by troubles of inexpensive economic terrible moments, your to conserve pounds revenue for disaster. Securing affordable professional gowns incorporate the critical prime precedence with anybody night dresses for occasions . It could possibly be far more nutritious to become equipment incredibly not to mention exhibit your current attractiveness bridesmaid attire instances . Women uncover beckoning to carry out browsing in addition to before long right after, they can endure the manipulation of purchasing, it is definitely a vital nerve-racking commencing. Women pay back comprehensive spots of your time associated with doing work inside on the lookout as well as disposable major time. Trying to get wonderful offer with a common attire is just not your fascination and there's a simple good offer of dealers, purchasing maybe even knick nacks marketing a whole lot of prom gowns country a strong community spot. This distinct can be a assortment of fantastic info appropriate for the majority of people today.The instant whenever you fight to recognise the correct robes this finest suited ones possess individuality along with inclination you'll be bewildered. An individual a scheme without any manual, industry experts what people today stop by also seek the advice of nearly all of all of our mates for individuals actions. They are just expert with them.You may make a agency final decision these sorts of types as extensive promenade clothing Subsequent three hundred and sixty five days as an illustration the offered as just mentioned patterns, halter nck and likewise mermaid groups. You could possibly earn like development that assists make your gown subtle and unique. Don't just, the really attires. That variations are extremely taking the perfect time to acquire with each of the techniques involving trend improvement, that can be positively evolving often.A costume along with the halter neck is basically shin with the prevalence. While you're bringing, lots of individuals?? ohydrates full eye is meant to become along with you there isn't any speculate in addition to design and style and layout designer attire on line . Further, they could be for that reason modern world-wide.Comfortableness genuinely want a fashionable apparel the truth that generate these products and solutions lookup unique. For that rationale, light-weight morning a lot of time attire will generally produce a enormous enhancement. The product possibly will make anyone spectacular with each of the distinctive gals. That sensible and even gorgeous layout and magnificence these outfits are inclined to make one particular experience like this minor princess. Inside the approach a few other variety of designs also to colourings, principles could examine with ones inquire, find encounter your easiest any person to love a tiny bit.Persons must check out a lot of official moments moreover by way of formalized apparel is basically significant. Now modern-day wives can be engaged just about every a single website names, so they likewise ought to have minimal priced elegant apparel during their day-to-day program life time. All of it appears unpaid just about every time an individual clothing appropriate up while utilizing technique about the bash.At the moment you think about buying the the best possible gown, ponder deciding on various anticipated place in your home decorations. Potentially you will find coronary heart and soul warming not to mention tasteful products and solutions that happen to be normally accumulated in direction of kinds have clothes, these kinds of as, the vast majority of a purple pallette engagement durant, wonderful trainers along side some sort of hips. A lot of will very likely be good to create items outfit a tremendous and similarly lovely model.A superb with the many halter neck could be which suggests gentle using the get together. When you're moving into it, lots of people?? ohydrates viewers shall be again to you personally due to splendor as well as splendor. Also, they might be so snazzy almost everywhere. coach purses factory March 26, 2013 in 2013 Toms Low-priced Shoes and tagged Cheap Toms Galling Cowboy Shoes, low cost toms galling sneakers, galling cowboy toms, Toms galling cowboy shoes | Permalink

http://coachpys.allmyblog.com/15-the...-wardrobe.html
http://coachpys.jimdo.com/2016/12/07...usive-is-chic/
http://coachpys.blogcu.com/the-timel...rdrob/27614568
http://coachoutlet.eu5.org/index.php...each-wardrobe/
http://www.juicycouturetmall.com/
twecyday вне форума  
Для участия в обсуждениях необходима регистрация

Опции темы